The Human Cloning Foundation will exchange links with other webites. If you put up a link to the Human Cloning Foundation website we will put up a link to your website (with only a few exceptions). To link to the Human Cloning Foundation you can use any of the buttons, or the banner, below and set them to link to http://www.humancloning.org/index-old.shtml. Instead of using a button you can set up a regular hypertext link to us as either Human Cloning Foundation, or http://www.humancloning.org/index-old.shtml.
In Netscape or Internet Explorer, you can right click on any of the buttons or the banner below, click save image as, and save the image onto your hard drive. Then you can insert it into any of your web pages. Just do an insert image on whichever page you want the button to appear. Click on image properties, look for link properties, and simply type in http://www.humancloning.org. If it all sounds like too complicated, think of it this way, just copy one of the gifs below and set them to link to http://www.humancloning.org.
We are pleased to exchange links with the following websites:
- Human Cloning: The Future of Mankind
- Send in the Clones by Bill Allyn
- The ThoughT: Can Cloning Lead to Immortality
- Cloning News Updates and Information Resources
- Human Cloning Science Project
- Reasons to Support Human Cloning and Other Random Facts
- Alcor Life Extension Foundation
- A Biology Page
- Gene Sciences
- Sumsoshoeugenics: The Religious Case for Human Cloning
- Future Magazine
- Mike Night’s Cool Links & Free Desktop Wallpapers
- Amendment 1 – the most controversial site on the web
- Johosophat’s Home Page
- Terri Ray’s Home Page
- Marshall’s Place
- Alternative Views
- http://www.xenith.com/The Church of Eugenics
- http://www.eugenics.net Future Generations
- Adam’s Music
- Awi’s Home Page
- Underground Lair
- A nice science project web site!
- The House of Controversy
- Plausible Futures – a future oriented resource center
- Tommy Ryden Pages on Cloning (in Swedish)
- World Wide Live – showcasing controversial issues
- Global Leader Home Page
Send-mail if you want to link up!
E-mail the Human Cloning Foundation at: firstname.lastname@example.org