Register here to subscribe to the Human Cloning Foundation’s Newsletter! The nonprofit Human Cloning Foundation is building a database of people who support human cloning or are extremely interested in cloning. The database will be used for making announcements related to human cloning or about future activities of the Human Cloning Foundation. Many exciting events are in progress. The HCF plans:
- to publish an electronic newsletter about human cloning and the Foundation’s events
- to sponsor an international conference on human cloning
- to organize local branches of the Human Cloning Foundation
- to organize meetings for the local branches
- to develop kits for the storage of DNA for future human cloning
- to publish interactive bulletin boards for discussions about human cloning
- to develop a database for a snail mail newsletter
The information you provide is voluntary. Only fill out the blanks for the information that you would like the nonprofit Human Cloning Foundation to have.
If you had any trouble using the above form simply send your information directly to the Human Cloning Foundation via e-mail by clicking here HCFmail@aol.com.