Books are reviewed and rated here. The purpose of the Bookworm’s Bookstore is to generate a small income for the nonprofit Human Cloning Foundation. One of the HCF board members reviews and rates only books that he has read – with few exceptions. If you purchase books by using the hyperlinks from these pages the nonprofit Human Cloning Foundation gets a tiny royalty. The books cost you the same price regardless of whether you use the links here or at Amazon.com’s home page.
The Bookworm’s rating system
The Bookworm rates books from 1 to 10 as in the table below:
|1||total garbage||6||above average|
|2||really, really, bad||7||good|
|3||real bad||8||really good|
|4||bad||9||really, really, good|
|5||below average||10||a masterpiece!|
- Books on human cloning – nonfiction
- Books on human cloning – fiction
- Books on genetics and genetic engineering – nonfiction
- Books about DNA – nonfiction
- Return to the Bookworm Bookstore’s index page
Highly entertaining books!
- Medical thrillers
- Spy thrillers
- Legal thrillers
- Detectives or mysteries
- Serial killers
- Science fiction
- War or military novels
- Books about doctors or becoming a doctor
Special Non Fiction!
- Computer books
- Books about making web sites
- medical books
Books that deal with cloning!
- Nonfiction books about human cloning
- Novels that involve human cloning
- Nonfiction about DNA
- Nonfiction about infertility
- Nonfiction about genetics and genetic engineering