These books are reviewed and rated by the HCF Bookworm. The sole purpose of the Bookworm’s Bookstore is to generate operating funds for the nonprofit Human Cloning Foundation.
|1||total garbage||6||above average|
|2||really, really, bad||7||good|
|3||real bad||8||real good|
|4||bad||9||really really good|
|5||below average||10||a masterpiece!|
10-Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
The great characters and mounting tension are what make this such a great read. As you may know this novel tranlated into a great movie.
Return to the Bookworm Bookstore’s index page
Highly entertaining books!
- Medical thrillers
- Spy thrillers
- Legal thrillers
- Detectives or mysteries
- Serial killers
- Science fiction
- War or military novels
- Books about doctors or becoming a doctor
Special Non Fiction!
- Computer books
- Books about making web sites
- medical books
Books that deal with cloning!
- Nonfiction books about human cloning
- Novels that involve human cloning
- Nonfiction about DNA
- Nonfiction about infertility
- Nonfiction about genetics and genetic engineering